Welcome, Guest
If you have any questions related to Ilios Nano or just want to post your thoughts or experience as well as ask for support, feel free to do it in this forum category.

TOPIC: Ilios Nano greetings

Ilios Nano greetings 2 months 2 weeks ago #1279

• OSFlyerWiz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 48
Wanted to be the first one to welcome future owners of the Ilios Nano. Feel free to post your thoughts, ideas or questions here and we shall do our best to reply.

For those who haven't heard about the Ilios Nano 3D printer, make sure to checkout its description in our shop.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ilios Nano greetings 1 month 1 week ago #1290

• adobephile
  • Fresh Boarder
I just discovered the Nano and would like to know its current availability.

Looking at the software, I see only a Windows version. I'm exclusively Macintosh. Any alternatives?

Ilios Nano greetings 1 month 1 week ago #1291

• OSFlyerWiz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 48
Nano is available for purchase, however the last remaining part of the first batch of printers hasn't arrived yet (that being the thermal ink) so shipments may be delayed by a couple of weeks due to this as we only had a small amount to do the prototype.

No alternatives related to software i am afraid. Right now it only runs on Windows.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Supported By