Welcome, Guest
If you have any questions related to Ilios Nano or just want to post your thoughts or experience as well as ask for support, feel free to do it in this forum category.

TOPIC: VAT Film

VAT Film 2 months 2 weeks ago #1280

• Meijer
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to know what the size is of the VAT? Is it a flexvat? What kind of material you are using as VAT film/non stick layer, FEP? What thickness?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VAT Film 2 months 2 weeks ago #1281

• OSFlyerWiz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 48
The build area on the Ilios Nano VAT, as mentioned in the product description in our Shop is 60 x 80 mm

The VAT is constructed of plastic and as its surface contains a 3mm glass. On top of the glass we use the same assembly as on our Ilios Photon 2 which is a Non Stick film, which is very resistant to constant printing.

On the bottom of the glass there is a Black Opaque Thermal pigment which is what makes the Thermal Masking Technology possible.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.

VAT Film 2 months 1 week ago #1286

• Meijer
  • Fresh Boarder
I see you added the vat info www.ilios3d.com/en/shop/shop-3d-printing/ilios-nano-67-v-detail

How long would a vat last?

VAT Film 2 months 1 week ago #1288

• OSFlyerWiz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 48
A single VAT should last at least 30 prints. We have the same surface on the Photon 2 and so far changed it only once from the time we firstly announced it.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Supported By